Wild Yam Complex
This product is currently sold out.
- provide relief from mild discomfort associated with menopause
- maintain feelings of general well-being
- calm the nerves and restore balance in temporary mild mood swings
- provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms associated with the menstrual cycle*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
- Combine with Tribulus tablets to support hormone production and overall feelings of well-being.
- Consider St John's Wort 1.8g tablets or Nevaton Forte tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combine with Chaste Tree tablets to ease discomfort associated with the menstrual cycle.
- Combine with Kava Forte tablets to calm the nerves.*
Caution: Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Discontinue during an acute infection or fever. Caution in patients with liver problems, who frequently use alcohol or take any medications. Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g., sunlight, tanning) when using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40 or 120
|Amount per Serving %DV|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
* Rb2 to Rb1 is NLT 0.4 by HPLC
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.