Whole Food Fiber
This Product required access code.
This variant is currently sold out
Whole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
Serving Size: 1 Level Tablespoon
Servings per Container: 30
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%*|
Proprietary Blend: 6 g †
Oat fiber, beet fiber, rice bran, organic beet (root), apple pectin, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, and carrot fiber.
†Daily Value not established.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.