Whole Food Fiber
This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
Whole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: 20 Calories, 5 g Total Carbohydrate, 3 g Dietary Fiber. Proprietary Blend 6 g: Oat fiber, beet fiber, rice bran, organic beet (root), apple pectin, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, and carrot fiber.