Support for the Management of Compromised Gut Function with Digestive Disorders including Malabsorption
UltraGI Replenish® is a medical food formulated to provide specialized macro-and micronutrient support for patients challenged by compromised gut function with digestive disorders including malabsorption. It is designed to complement an eating plan that excludes common food allergens and supports healthy gut function.
- Formulated with prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) and nature-identical human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs, as PreBiome 2’-FL™)
- IMOs encourage production of short-chain fatty acids to address mucosal and intestinal issues
- Nature-identical HMOs as 2’-fucosyllactose (PreBiome 2’-FL™) selectively nourish beneficial bacteria to promote intestinal microbial balance
- Sustamine® is an advanced alanine-glutamine dipeptide designed for enhanced absorption, stability, and solubility
- L-glutamine is a valuable energy source for intestinal mucosal cells
- Contains a total of 15 g protein per serving—12 g of pea/rice protein blend and 3 g of added amino acids and Sustamine®
- Provides essential nutrients to address malabsorption, including:
- Methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
- Antioxidant nutrients (e.g., vitamins C and E) to combat free radicals, including those that contribute to mucosal oxidative stress
- Zinc as zinc gluconate to support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*