- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function*
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination*
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel*
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract*
- Adequate fiber consumption helps maintain blood sugar levels that are already within normal range
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 level tablespoon) contains: Calories 25, Total Carbohydrate 5 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g. Proprietary Blend 6 g: Oat fiber, beet fiber, rice bran, organic beet (root), apple pectin, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, and carrot fiber.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*