- Soy has a positive effect on measures of well-being and quality of life in perimenopausal/menopausal women.
- Soy helps maintain a healthy heart.
- Soy helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range
- Supplies magnesium lactate to help support the central nervous, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular systems
- Supplies flaxseed oil to help maintain cellular and cardiovascular health*
- A convenient supplement without artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors
- Excellent source of protein and vitamin B6
- Good source of iron, fiber, and magnesium
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Bar) contains: Calories 190, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 3 g, Total Carbohydrate 22 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g, Total Sugars 11 g, Includes 11 g Added Sugars, Protein 15 g, Vitamin B6 2.8 mg, Calcium 50 mg, Iron 2 mg, Magnesium 70 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Potassium 130 mg. Ingredients: Soy protein, honey, brown rice syrup, almond butter, textured soy protein, soy nuggets, rolled oats, glycerine, rice flour, natural almond flavor, sunflower lecithin, soy milk powder, organic sesame seeds, organic flaxseed oil, magnesium lactate, extra-virgin olive oil, and pyridoxine hydrochloride. Contains: Soy,tree nuts (almonds), and sesame.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*