- Provides amino acids
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune system health
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the body’s normal toxin-elimination function
- Contains nondenatured whey proteins that have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Natural flavors made without the use of monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program*
- Good source of choline, fiber, and calcium
- Excellent source of protein
Four rounded tablespoons (scoops) in 8 ounces water, one to three servings per day, or as directed. Mix thoroughly for 10-15 seconds.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (4 rounded tablespoons) contains: Calories 120, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Total Carbohydrate 8 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Total Sugars 1 g, Protein 10 g, Choline 60 mg, Calcium 200 mg, Iron 0.5 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Potassium 110 mg. Proprietary Blend 24 g: Whey protein, flax meal, rice protein, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, sunflower lecithin powder, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, grape seed extract, and organic carrot. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, acacia gum, organic guar gum, sea salt, natural flavors, choline bitartrate, monk fruit extract, and xanthan gum. Contains: Milk.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*