- Encourages a healthy intestinal environment to help maintain proper intestinal flora
- Cleanses the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Encourages a healthy GI tract pH
- Supports healthy elimination
- Contains fennel, which helps relieve gas, associated abdominal cramps, and occasional indigestion
- Maintains healthy lipid and blood glucose levels already in normal ranges*
- Can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program
Three capsules, three times per day on an empty stomach, or as directed.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Calories 5, Total Carbohydrate <1 g, Dietary Fiber 0.5 g. Proprietary Blend 1,250 mg: Psyllium seed husk, collinsonia (root), apple pectin, fennel seed, and fenugreek seed. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, calcium stearate, and water.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*