- Involved in healthy adrenal gland functions*
- Supports energy production and metabolism*
- Contains vitamins that are involved in the production of neurotransmitters associated with emotional balance*
- Supports a healthy immune response i.e., to everyday environmental stressors*
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex® C, Cataplex® B2, formerly known as Cataplex® G and Dermatrophin PMG®
- Excellent source of riboflavin and niacin
- Good source of vitamin B6 and antioxidant vitamin C
How Drenamin Supports Adrenal Health
Vitamin C is found in high concentrations in the adrenal glands and plays a role in the natural stress response as a cofactor in the synthesis of catecholamines: the “fight or flight” hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.1-3 Vitamin B6-dependent enzymes are also required for the biosynthesis of epinephrine and dopamine — two other important neurotransmitters.4
How Drenamin Impacts Emotional Balance
Dietary intake status of select nutrients — which include niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2), and vitamin B6, all of which are included in one serving of Drenamin — is associated with mental health status with regard to mood and optimal neurological functioning.11-13 Vitamin B6 is a cofactor for the synthesis of GABA, serotonin, and dopamine.14-15
How Drenamin Contributes to a Healthy Immune Response
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which is critical to a healthy immune system by helping to manage oxidative stress, supporting the maturation of T cells, stimulating leukocyte function, and playing a role in natural killer (NK) cell activity.5-8 Vitamin C is also important for white blood cell function as well as the maintenance and regeneration of cells.6,8-9 The B vitamins riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), and pyridoxine (B6) may also play a role in immune function.10
- Lykkesfeldt, J. & Tveden-Nyborg, P.11(2019).
- Padayatty, S.J., et al. Am J Clin Nutr 86, 145-149 (2007).
- Patak, P., Willenberg, H.S. & Bornstein, S.R. Endocr Res 30, 871-875 (2004).
- Parletta, N., Milte, C.M. & Meyer, B.J.. J Nutr Biochem 24, 725-743 (2013).
- Conner, E.M. & Grisham, Nutrition 12, 274-277 (1996).
- Manning, J., et al.. Antioxid Redox Signal 19, 2054-2067 (2013).
- Wintergerst, E.S., Maggini, S. & Hornig,. Ann Nutr Metab 50, 85-94 (2006).
- Carr, A.C. & Maggini, S.. Nutrients 9(2017).
- Shaik-Dasthagirisaheb, Y.B., et al. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 27, 291-295 (2013).
- Peterson, C.T., Rodionov, D.A., Osterman, A.L. & Peterson, S.N. 12(2020).
- Davison, K.M. & Kaplan, B.J. Can J Psychiatry 57, 85-92 (2012).
- Parra, M., Stahl, S. & Hellmann, H. Cells 7(2018).
- Kennedy, D.O.. Nutrients 8, 68 (2016).
- Parletta, N., Milte, C.M. & Meyer, B.J. J Nutr Biochem 24, 725-743 (2013).
- Head, K.A. & Kelly, G.S. Altern Med Rev 14, 114- 140 (2009).
One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Vitamin C 9 mg, Riboflavin 1 mg , Niacin 12 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg , Choline 10 mg, Sodium 5 mg. Proprietary Blend 613 mg: Calcium lactate, rice bran, bovine liver, bovine adrenal, porcine stomach, nutritional yeast, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, bovine adrenal PMG™ extract, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, magnesium citrate, organic oat flour, bovine bone, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic reishi mushroom powder, porcine brain, veal bone PMG™ extract, organic sweet potato, and sunflower lecithin. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, honey, choline bitartrate, niacinamide, ascorbic acid, calcium stearate, riboflavin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*