- Supports the whole body, with emphasis on cellular processes.*
- Contains American ginseng, an adaptogenic herb, and Cordyceps sinensis mushroom
- Contains B vitamins, to fuel cells and participate in numerous body processes that contribute to normal function*
- Provides nutrients that support antioxidant activity
- Includes the enzyme bromelain from pineapple stems and juice that modulates pathways involved in the body's natural inflammatory response function*
- Contains coenzyme Q10, a nutrient that is essential for generation of energy within the mitochondria of cells and that helps protect cells from free radicals*
- Excellent source of riboflavin, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid
- Good source of thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, and folate
Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 Capsules) contains: Calories 10, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Thiamin 0.2 mg, Riboflavin 0.3 mg, Niacin 3 mg, Vitamin B6 0.3 mg, Folate (30 mcg folic acid) 50 mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg, Biotin 10 mcg, Pantothenic Acid 1 mg, Sodium 5 mg, Coenzyme Q10 80 mg. Proprietary Blend 1,250 mg: Multi-fruit seed powder [ruby grape seed, blueberry seed, cranberry seed, red raspberry seed, and black raspberry seed], ribonucleic acid, organic cordyceps mushroom powder, American ginseng (root), and bromelain. Other Ingredients: Organic quinoa sprouts, cellulose, water, and calcium stearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*