SP Complete® Dairy Free
This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
SP Complete Dairy Free offers essential whole food nutrition in a convenient powder.*
- Rice protein provides a non-dairy source of amino acids
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune system health
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the body's normal toxin-elimination function
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, choline, and calcium*
Studies on nutrients generally use large doses and these studies, some of which are cited below, are the basis for much of the information we provide you in this publication about whole food ingredients. See the supplement facts for SP Complete® Dairy Free.
- Aoyagi, Y. 2006. Phytochemistry, 67(6):618-621.
- Bloedon, L.T. and P.O. Szapary, 2004. Nutr Rev, 62(1): p. 18-27.
- Coudray, C., Demigne, C. and Rayssiguier, Y. 2003. Effects of dietary fibers on magnesium absorption in animals and humans. J Nutr, 133(1):1-4.
- Dahl, W.J., et al. 2005. Effects of flax fiber on laxation and glycemic response in healthy volunteers. J Med Food, 8(4):508-11.
- Guenther, P.M., et al. 2006. Most Americans eat much less than recommended amounts of fruits and vegetables. J Am Diet Assoc, 106(9):1371-9.
- He, J., et al. 1995. Am J Clin Nutr, 61(2):366-72.
- Kayashita, J., et al. 1997. Consumption of buckwheat protein lowers plasma cholesterol and raises fecal neutral sterols in cholesterol-fed rats because of its low digestibility. J Nutr, 127(7):1395-400.
- Kayashita, J., et al. 1999. Muscle hypertrophy in rats fed on a buckwheat protein extract. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem, 63(7):1242-5.
- Murashima, M., et al. 2004. Phase 1 study of multiple biomarkers for metabolism and oxidative stress after one-week intake of broccoli sprouts. Biofactors, 22(1-4):271-5.
- Takai, M., et al. 2003. Rinsho Byori 51(11):1073-83.
Suggested Use: Two heaping tablespoons (scoops) per shake. One to three shakes per day, or as directed. Store unopened container in a cool, dark place.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Each Serving Size (2 heaping Tablespoons (Scoops)) contains: Calories 110, Total Fat 2 g, Total Carbohydrate 10 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, Total Sugars <1 g, Protein 13 g, Choline 70 mg, Calcium 200 mg, Iron 0.5 mg, Sodium 10 mg, Potassium 80 mg. Proprietary Blend 28 g: Rice protein, organic flax meal, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, sunflower lecithin powder, grape seed extract, organic carrot, and red wine extract. Other Ingredients: Choline bitartrate. Includes Masquelier's® OPC-85 grape seed extract.