This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
ProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health*
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function*
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Special Information: Store in a cool, dry place. Although research varies, our strains seem to work best when taken after a meal.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Total Carbohydrate||1.8 g||<1%*|
Proprietary Blend: 1,700 mg Inulin, galactooligosaccharide (GOS) (milk), and probiotic blend (S. boulardii, L. acidophilus, LA-5®, L. paracasei, L.casei 431®, and Bifidobacterium, BB-12®) (4 billion cfu).*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, and sorbitan monostearate.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.