This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
Olprima DHA provides condition-specific support through a high concentration of the omega-3, DHA. Olprima DHA supports cardiovascular and brain health while supporting the body’s healthy inflammatory response.*
- Supports healthy triglyceride and HDL *^
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes*
- Supports cardiovascular function*^
- Supports general brain health and cognition*
- Dyall, S.C. Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids and the brain: a review of the independent and shared effects of EPA, DPA and DHA. Front Aging Neurosci 7, 52 (2015).
- Allaire, J., et al. A randomized, crossover, head-to-head comparison of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid supplementation to reduce inflammation markers in men and women: the Comparing EPA to DHA (ComparED) Study. Am J Clin Nutr 104, 280-287 (2016).
- Martins, J.G. EPA but not DHA appears to be responsible for the efficacy of omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in depression: evidence from a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Am Coll Nutr 28, 525-542 (2009).
Suggested Use: Two softgels per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dark place.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
|Total Fat||1 g||<2%*|
|Fish Oil Concentrate (from Tuna)||1220 mg||†|
|Total Omega-3||800 mg||†|
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, rosemary, and astaxanthin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.