This product is currently sold out.
The blend of herbs in Nevaton® Forte offers major nervous system support. Saffron, St John’s Wort, Schisandra and Skullcap provide a wide range of phytochemicals including hypericins (naphthodianthrones and pseudohypericin), flavonoids, phenolics, dibenzocyclooctene lignans, carotenoids and other compounds. The St John’s Wort component of this tablet is standardized to contain 375 mcg per tablet of hypericins to ensure optimal strength and quality. Nevaton® Forte is used traditionally to:
- calm the nerves and restore balance in temporary mood swings
- support healthy nervous system response
- encourage balance between the body and mind
- ease the effects of occasional stress*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily, or as directed.
- Consider Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to further ease the effects of occasional stress.
- Combines well with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combine with Kava Forte tablets to calm the nerves.
- Eliminate tea, coffee, alcohol and cola drinks.*
Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (eg sunlight, tanning) when using this product. Not recommended in cases of known photosensitivity.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %DV|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.