This product is currently sold out.
This tablet contains Kava root extracted with 100% water, which provides an extract with a full spectrum of compounds including kavalactones. This product is standardized to contain 50 mg of kavalactones per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. The compounds in Kava Forte, particularly the kavalactones, work together to traditionally help:
- calm the nerves
- ease the effects of mild tension and stress
- promote relaxation and sleep
- support muscle relaxation*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 – 3 times daily, or as directed.
Complementary Educational Tools
- Adrenal Health Handout
- Kerry Bone's Essentials Catalog
- Kava Forte Research Handout
- Supporting Musculoskeletal Health Guide
- Kava Forte Fact Sheet
- Combines well with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Consider Nevaton Forte or St John’s Wort 1.8g tablets to provide a tonic for the nervous system and ease the effects of occasional stress.
- Combine with FemCo tablets to ease the effects of everyday tension and stress.
- Consider Wild Yam Complex tablets to maintain feelings of general well-being/calm the nerves.
- Consider Adrenal Complex tablets for adrenal support.
- Consider HiPep tablets to reduce occasional stomach acid secretions.
- Consider Nervagesic tablets to support relaxation in the nervous system and muscles.*
Caution: US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Ask a health care professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (eg unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or dangerous equipment. Not for prolonged use. Do not exceed recommended dose. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %DV|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.