Equine Metabolic Support
This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
The realities of modern equine management may result in challenges to the metabolic processes of the horse. Identifying early signs of these challenges and responding with management suggestions and nutritional support is critical for the overall health of the horse.
Equine Metabolic Support includes a variety of whole food and other ingredients that may promote healthy metabolic processes of the horse by:
- Promoting healthy glucose metabolism
- Supporting healthy insulin function
- Providing plant-based ingredients that may promote antioxidant activity
Indications for Use
- Horses struggling with excess weight or fat deposits, especially on the rump or neck
- Horses who exhibit seasonal pasture sensitivities
- Horses struggling with changing insulin levels
Suggested Use: ¼ cup (37 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 30-day supply. Enclosed scoop holds ¼ cup.
Servings per Container: 30
Supplement FactsBuckwheat flour, carrot powder, cinnamon, licorice (root), green tea extract, cayenne, chromium yeast, and vanadium chelate (rice and soy).
†Daily Value not established.Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.