This product is currently sold out.
DiGest Forte contains Gentian, Ginger, Tangerine (Chen Pi) (fruit peel and cold pressed essential oil), Wormwood and Feverfew. This combination contains many compounds including secoiridoid bitter glycosides (including gentiopicrin and amarogentin), pungent principles (including gingerols), sesquiterpene lactones (including absinthin and parthenolide), flavonoids and monoterpenes. This formulation and the compounds within it are used traditionally to:
- stimulate gastric juice output and appetite
- support healthy digestion and intestinal function
- promote healthy gastrointestinal tone
- cleanse the liver
- increase bile flow as a cholagogue
- promote normal response to environmental stresses*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily, or as directed.
Complementary Educational Tools
- DiGest Forte Display Insert
- Kerry Bone's Essentials Catalog
- GI Flora Balance Program Handout
- GI Flora Balance Display Insert
- GI Flora Balance Patient Guide
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to further support healthy digestion.
- May be combined with Gut Flora Complex capsules to cleanse and promote health in the lower gastrointestinal tract and to help maintain healthy intestinal flora.
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to help relieve occasional indigestion symptoms, including bloating and flatulence.
- Combines well with Livton Complex or Milk Thistle Forte tablets for healthy liver function.
- Consider Gymnema tablets to help suppress normal cravings for sugar in the diet.
- Combine with Astragalus Complex or Ashwagandha Complex tablets to support vitality.
- Use with Colax tablets to support healthy bowel function.*
Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Contraindicated in gastric or duodenal ulcers unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones. Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %DV|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
This product has done wonders for my digestion!