Daily Fundamentals - General Health
This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
General Health Daily Fundamentals provide convenient foundational maintenance support to help patients maintain optimal health.*
- Excellent source of vitamin D, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, antioxidant vitamin A, iodine, zinc, copper, and manganese
- Good source of thiamin and riboflavin*
- Catalyn® (three tablets)—contains vital nutrients from whole food and other sources
- Trace Minerals-B12 (one tablet)—trace mineral supplement
- Tuna Omega-3 Oil (two softgels)—provides 300 mg DHA and 60 mg EPA omega-3 fatty acids to support heart, brain, eye, and joint health*
Suggested Use: Contents of 1 pack each morning and evening.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Each Serving Size (1 pack) contains: 15 Calories, 1 g Total Fat, 5 mg Cholesterol, 1 g Total Carbohydrate, 360 mcg RAE Vitamin A, 4 mg Vitamin C, 7.8 mcg Vitamin D, .2 mg Thiamin, .2 mg Riboflavin, 1 mg Vitamin B6, 4.2 mcg Vitamin B12, 1.4 mg Iron, 300 mcg Iodine, 2.7 mg Zinc, .3 mg Copper, 16 mg Manganese, 300 mg DHA, 60 mg EPA. Proprietary Blend 2,176 mg: Tuna oil, defatted wheat germ, calcium lactate, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, magnesium citrate, bovine liver, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, organic pea vine juice powder, oat flour, bovine kidney, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine orchic extract, bovine bone, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, sunflower lecithin, veal bone, rice bran, organic shiitake mushroom powder, and organic reishi mushroom powder. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, glycerine, honey, manganese lactate, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, calcium stearate, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, arabic gum, dicalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, modified corn starch, prolamine iodine (zein), cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, sucrose, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E soy), and cyanocobalamin.