Black Cumin Seed
This product is currently sold out.
The compounds in Black Cumin are used traditionally in Ayurvedic herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy digestive function
- Support healthy liver function and metabolism of fat
- Help relieve occasional mild digestive discomfort, including bloating and flatulence
- Provide antioxidant activity
- Help maintain general health and well-being*
Often referred to as the “seed of blessing”, Black Cumin has been used for centuries as a spice and remedy. It is traditionally used to support healthy liver function which helps metabolize lipids, and as an effective carminative on the intestines, providing relief of mild bloating and flatulence.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed.
Complementary Educational Tools
- Black Cumin Seed Forte – Herbal Support for a Modern Lifestyle Brochure
- Black Cumin Seed Forte Fact Sheet (Digital Only)
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support the metabolism of fats.
- Combine with Gymnema tablets to help reduce sweet cravings and inhibit sweet taste sensation.
- Combine with DiGest Forte tablets for additional digestion and intestinal function support.
- Combine with Berberine Active tablets for gastrointestinal support.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to support a healthy inflammation response.
- Consider Livton® Complex tablets to support healthy liver function and aid in the elimination of normal toxin accumulation in the liver.
- Consider Albizia Complex tablets, Sinus Forte tablets and PulmaCo tablets for respiratory and immune system support.
- Combine with Echinacea Premium tablets for additional immune system support where the respiratory system is challenged.
- Combine with Thyroid Complex tablets for thyroid support.
- Combine with HerbaVital tablets to support healthy circulation and general well-being.
- Consider Coleus Forte tablets to support healthy digestion.
- Combine with Vitanox® tablets for additional antioxidant activity.*
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %DV|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.