This product is currently sold out.
Berberine Active is standardized to contain 200 mg of berberine, the main active constituent of Phellodendron which is an alkaloid of the isoquinoline group to ensure optimal strength and quality.
The compounds in Phellodendron are used traditionally in Chinese herbal preparations to:
- promote regularity of bowel function
- support a healthy bowel environment
- support healthy liver function
- act as a general tonic herb
- provide antioxidant activity*
Phellodendron bark has been traditionally used to cleanse the lower gastrointestinal tract. Cleansing and promoting health in the lower gastrointestinal tract encourages a healthy gastrointestinal environment. Phellodendron has also been used traditionally to support healthy liver function.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
Complementary Educational Tools
- Berberine Active – A Healthy Gut Makes for a Healthier You Brochure
- Berberine Active Fact Sheet (Digital Only)
- Combine with Metabol Complex tablets to support the metabolism of fats.
- Combine with Gymnema tablets to help reduce sweet cravings and inhibit sweet taste sensation.
- Combine with DiGest Forte tablets for additional digestion and intestinal function support.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to support a healthy inflammation response.
- Consider Livton® Complex tablets to support healthy liver function and aid in the elimination of normal toxin accumulation in the liver.
- Combine with HerbaVital tablets to support healthy circulation and general well-being.
- Consider Coleus Forte tablets to support healthy digestion.
- Combine with Vitanox® tablets for additional antioxidant activity.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules for additional support of bowel function and a healthy bowel environment.
- Consider Milk Thistle Forte tablets for additional liver support.
- Combine with Black Cumin Seed Forte tablets for gastrointestinal support.*
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving %DV|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.