This product is currently sold out.
Artemisinin Complex is used traditionally to:
- support normal flushing of natural toxins from the body
- encourage healthy function of organs of elimination
- cleanse the blood
- encourage healthy bowel function
- support healthy digestion
- support a healthy intestinal environment*
Phellodendron bark has been traditionally used to cleanse the lower gastrointestinal tract. Cleansing and promoting health in the lower gastrointestinal tract encourages a healthy gastrointestinal environment. Phellodendron has also been used traditionally to support healthy liver function.*
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3-6 times daily, or as directed. 7 days on, 7 days off. Not to be used more than 7 consecutive days.
Complementary Educational Tools
- Supporting Immune System Function & Internal Defenses Handout
- Artemisinin Complex and Myrrh Forte - Give Your Body the Best Chance to Rebuild Naturally Brochure
- Specialized Immune Support Display Insert
- Specialized Immune System Support Protocol Patient Schedule
- Specialized Lower GI Support Protocol Patient Schedule
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, Astragalus Complex tablets or Andrographis Complex tablets for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Myrrh Forte tablets for temporary relief of mild digestive disturbances and support of respiratory health.
- Combine with Viranon tablets to promote the body’s normal resistance function.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules to support a healthy immune system response and encourage a healthy intestinal environment.*
Caution: Contraindicated in those with known sensitivity to the pollen of Artemisia species. Contraindicated in pregnancy. Not to be used during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount per Serving %DV|
|Total Carbohydrate <1g <1%*|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.