Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist®
This product is currently sold out.
Adrenal Tonic Phytosynergist contains Ashwagandha, Licorice, Rehmannia and Echinacea. This combination of herbs contains many compounds including triterpenoid saponins (especially glycyrrhizin), other saponins, iridoid glycosides, caffeic acid derivatives, alkylamides and many flavonoids. These herbs are traditionally used to help:
- promote healthy adrenal gland function
- facilitate the body’s normal response to occasional stress
- support and maintain the body as it ages
- support healthy sleep
- support healthy immune system response
- maintain feelings of well-being when experiencing temporary stress
- help improve mental and/or physical performance after periods of mental and/or physical exertion
- help to increase energy and improve overall health*
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice 2-3 times daily, or as directed.
- Consider Thyroid Complex tablets to support healthy thyroid function for normal energy production.
- Consider Eleuthero or Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex tablets or Rhodiola & Schisandra tablets to promote vitality.
- Combine with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Combines well with St John’s Wort 1.8g tablets or Nevaton® Forte tablets as a tonic for the nervous system.
- Combine with Tribulus tablets to support normal hormone production in men and women, or with FemCo tablets to support women's general well-being.
- Consider Boswellia Complex or Vitanox tablets to provide antioxidant activity.
- Consider Astragalus Complex tablets to provide additional immune system support.*
Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. If you have a thyroid condition, use strictly under physician direction.
|Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)
Servings per Container: 40
|Amount per Serving %DV|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
For other contraindications and cautions, please refer to the Potential Herb-Drug Interactions Chart.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.