About Dr. Ann
Dr. Ann has helped countless patients across the country through nutrition counseling and chiropractic care. She focuses on analyzing the origin of health issues and identifying underlying causes of symptoms, allowing her to formulate individualized plans for each patient.
Dr. Ann has over 30 years of clinical experience, and is the owner of WholeBody Solutions. She received her Doctorate of Chiropractic from the New York Chiropractic College in 1989. After she began her solo practice in 1989, she completed her Master’s Degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport in 2000, Advanced clinically trained in Nutrition Response testing from Ulan Nutritional Systems in 2006, Certification in Practical Herbal Therapy from the Australian College of Phytotherapy in 2008, and Certification from the Energetix College of BioEnergetic Medicine in 2013.
Dr. Ann’s areas of expertise:
- Energetic Muscle Testing
- Whole Food Supplements
- Certified Clinical Herbalist
- SOT basic
- Applied Kinesiology, Extremity Adjusting
- State-of-the-art chiropractic instrument assisted technology
Dr. Ann’s education:
- New York Chiropractic College, Glens Falls, NY
- University of Bridgeport in Connecticut, MS, Human Nutrition
- Undergraduate studies at Bowdoin College, ME