- Encourages healthy cell production*
- Supports healthy fetal nervous system development*
- Supports healthy vascular function by helping maintain healthy homocysteine levels*
- Essential in the metabolism of homocysteine to support healthy homocysteine levels*
- Essential in the important processes of DNA formation and replication*
- Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect*
- Excellent source of folate and vitamin B12
One tablet per day, or as directed.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1 Tablet) contains: Folate (400 mcg folic acid) 665 mcg DFE, Vitamin B12 6 mcg. Proprietary Blend 350 mg: Calcium lactate, bovine liver, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, porcine stomach parenchyma, defatted wheat germ, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, oat flour, and ascorbic acid. Other Ingredients: Honey, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*