- Contains nutrients and herbs that may support metabolic and antioxidant signaling pathways
The realities of modern equine management may result in challenges to the metabolic processes of the horse. Identifying early signs of these challenges and responding with management suggestions and nutritional support is critical for the overall health of the horse.
Indications for Use
- Horses in need of nutritional support
- Horses trying to maintain a healthy weight
- Start slowly by mixing a small amount of powder into the feed.
- Add the powder to the feed and dampen with water. (Spray bottles can be helpful.) Shake the container to mix the powder with the feed. This will also prevent the powder from settling in the bottom of the feeding container.
- Mix with unsweetened applesauce and add to the horse’s feed or syringe directly into the horse’s mouth.
- Add to a mash made of commonly found low-starch pelleted feeds or soaked hay cubes.
¼ cup (37 g) per 1,000 lb. horse per day, or as directed. 30-day supply. Enclosed scoop holds ¼ cup.
Caution: For equine use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (1/4 cup) contains: Organic buckwheat flour, organic carrot, cinnamon, licorice (root), green tea (leaf) extract, organic cayenne pepper (Capsicum annuum), chromium yeast, and vanadium chelate (rice flour and L-aspartic acid).
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*