This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
Diaplex supports healthy sugar handling to help maintain blood sugar levels already within normal range.*
- Encourages healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range when combined with a healthy diet
- Contains chromium, an essential nutrient involved in carbohydrate metabolism
- Supports the healthy function of the pancreas
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Encourages healthy gallbladder function
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Zypan, Arginex, A-F Betafood, Betacol, Pituitrophin PMG, and Pancreatrophin PMG
- Excellent source of chromium and antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of Vitamin B6*
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Each Serving Size (2 capsules) contains: 360 mcg RAE Vitamin A, 1 mg Niacin, .2 mg Vitamin B6, 10 mcg Iodine, 55 mcg Chromium, 10 mg Sodium. Proprietary Blend 960 mg: Betaine hydrochloride, bovine pancreas PMG™ extract, organic alfalfa (aerial parts), calcium lactate, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, organic pea vine juice powder, oat flour, bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract, magnesium citrate, bovine liver, ammonium chloride, bovine spleen Cytosol™ extract, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, organic swiss chard (beet leaf) juice powder, organic beet (root), defatted wheat germ, potassium bicarbonate,soy protein, pepsin (1:10,000), pancreatin (3x), bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, enzymatically processed Spanish moss (Tillandsia usneoides) and organic beet (root), bovine kidney, bovine prostate, inositol, bovine orchic extract, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, l-cysteine hydrochloride, organic flaxseed oil, and bovine liver fat extract. Other Ingredients: Gelatin, chromium yeast, water, cellulose, calcium stearate, stearic acid (vegetable source), starch, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and prolamine iodine (zein.