Cod Liver Oil
This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
Cod Liver Oil helps bridge the gap in dietary omega-3 intake and addresses vitamin A and D deficiency. The convenient softgels have a natural lemon flavor and are rigorously tested to be below regulatory standards for contaminates and toxins.
Cod Liver Oil supports general health, healthy inflammatory processes, immune system response,* and also:
- Supports healthy eyes and skin
- Supports epithelial tissue
- Supports bone and tooth health
- Supports musculoskeletal system
- May support mood challenges and liver function
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*^
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A
- Good source of vitamin D*
High-Quality, Wholistic Clinical Nutrition
Standard Process is committed to growing and sourcing the highest quality ingredients. For products like our omega-3 oils that can’t be grown on our organic farm, we go to great lengths to find sources that practice sustainable methods and apply high-quality standards. Standard Process omega-3 products are formulated in our facility and tested for rancidity and heavy metals. As a third generation, family-owned company, we stand behind our wholistic approach to nutritional health.
^As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Suggested Use: Three softgels per day, or as directed. Store in cool, dark place.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
I love this vitamin brand!
I live in the Northeast and it's crucial for me to get enough vitamin D over the fall/winter months. My vitamin D levels have been DANGEROUSLY low. This stuff is great and got my levels back within a normal range.