This Product required access code.
This product is currently sold out.
GI Stability supports the GI tract by delivering targeted prebiotic action, supporting a healthy gut microbiome, and feeding the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Designed for everyday and acute gastrointestinal (GI) needs
- With prebiotic 2’-FL: studies show that 2’-FL helps support the growth of beneficial bacteria*^
- May help support the immune system
- Contains Collinsonia Root, which has been historically used to support normal elimination and digestive health*
How GI Stability Works
GI Stability takes a systems-based approach to managing the microbiome and supporting a healthy GI environment. It contains 2’-FL – a unique prebiotic HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharide) that resists digestion and moves directly to the lower GI tract where it becomes effective in feeding selective bacteria.3 Studies show that HMOs have a unique structure that is preferred by beneficial microbes who use them to grow.4,5
The Importance of HMOs
HMOs are naturally found in human milk and contribute to the benefits of breast-feeding that are linked to long term development, immune protection, and microbial population cultivation.5,6 These benefits are not exclusive to infants, though. GI Stability is a great source for targeted prebiotic action that contributes to a healthy microbiome and may provide immune system support.*
GI System Health and Immune System Support
Proper GI integrity and a healthy gut microbiome help support immune defenses by influencing the development and production of immune cells, and by helping to regulate local GI and systemic immune system responses.7,8 Sustaining these microbes
and supporting the cells that make up the GI lining with selective prebiotics is essential for GI support in the face of acute and chronic GI stress.7,8
^To date, shown in multiple animal studies, infants, and one adult human study.
- Chan, Y.K., et al. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 2013. 63(suppl 2)(Suppl. 2): p. 28-40.
- Ruan, W., et al. Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2020: p. 1-11.
- Gibson, G.R., et al. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol, 2017. 14(8): p. 491-502.
- Yu, Z.-T., C. Chen, and D.S. Newburg. Glycobiology, 2013. 23(11): p. 1281-1292.
- Bode, L. Glycobiology, 2012. 22(9): p. 1147-1162.
- Marcobal, A., et al. J Agric Food Chem, 2010. 58(9): p. 5334-40.
- Shukla, S.D., et al. Clinical & Translational Immunology, 2017. 6(3): p. e133.
- Budden, K.F., et al. Nature Reviews Microbiology, 2017. 15(1): p. 55-63.
Suggested Use: One to three servings per day, or as directed. This product should be chewed then swallowed.
Acute Use: Three servings per day. For short-term use to modify the microbiome.
Long-Term Use: Single serving per day as a daily prebiotic.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 45
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerine, water, dimagnesium malate, and beeswax.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.