- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria with Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-5®, Lactobacillus paracasei L. casei 431®, Bifidobacterium BB-12®.
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system response function*
Three capsules per day, or as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Nutrients & Ingredients
Each Serving Size (3 capsules) contains: Calories 5, Total Carbohydrate 1 g, Dietary Fiber <1 g. Proprietary Blend 1,690 mg: Inulin (chicory root fiber), galactooligosaccharides (GOS), yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, and Bifidobacterium (190 mg live microorganisms, 4 billion CFU). Other Ingredients: Gelatin, maltodextrin, water, calcium stearate, sucrose, and sorbitan monostearate. Contains: Milk.
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whole Food Nutrient Solutions
Since 1929, Standard Process has been the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. We apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. Dedicated to the whole food philosophy of our founder, Dr. Royal Lee, our goal is to carry on his mission to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
Our products include foods that are prepared in a way that safeguards their nutritional value. The majority of these ingredients are grown locally on our certified organic farm and may require chopping, dicing, juicing and/or drying for use in our products. The resulting whole food ingredients are then added to a formula that may include whole food extracts, animal tissue extracts and concentrates, botanicals, whole food isolates and synthetic ingredients. These highly complex combinations contain a variety of elements designed to trigger trophic effects that support the body’s healthy balance and wellness.*